At Employbridge, we are America's Workforce Specialists - and we're now hiring in Denver!
Our ResourceMFG division has an immediate Recruiter opening for our East Denver (I-70 and Holly area) office. In this fast-paced, customer service-oriented role, you will be recruiting, interviewing, and placing candidates in a variety of manufacturing-related positions at our local customers.
Primary duties for the Recruiter include:
- Hands-on recruiting, interviewing, and selecting qualified candidates for a variety of openings with our local clients
- Acting as liaison with our customers; evaluating skills required for various job assignments and filling open orders in an effective and timely manner
- Delivering top-notch customer service to candidates, field employees, and client companies alike!
- Orienting, onboarding, and managing the field employee workforce
Qualifications for the Recruiter include:
- At least two years of prior related recruiting experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong computer skills and social media savvy
- Flexible, "can-do" attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for our customers and associates
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Ability to work with people from all socio-economic strata
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.