Customer Success Specialist
Resource MFG Newnan, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS SPECIALIST
We are seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join our ResourceMFG team located in Newnan, GA. If you are someone who thrives on providing exceptional customer service and follow-up, then we are the company you have been searching for!
The Customer Success Specialist is focused on listening to, caring for, and connecting with associates and customers. This role responds to client inquiries and requests in a timely manner to ensure client satisfaction as well as prepares the candidates for Day 1 on job assignments.
- Coordinate onboarding requirements with the client
- Conduct client-specific onboarding for new associates prior to job assignment
- Prepare new hire paperwork to ensure legislative requirements are met
- Adhere to SOP delivery to include new start check-ins, regular check-ins with clients regarding associates performance/progress, client demands, and needs
- Visit clients weekly to develop relationships and engage with floor supervisors
- Help coordinate associate engagement events
- Conduct weekly safety observations
- Conduct check-ins with associates on assignment, weekly, via text, email, or phone to assess job satisfaction and overall engagement
- Complete and update CRM documentation of job activity
- 1+ years’ experience and successful track record of customer relationships and engagement
- Experience using various platforms and dashboards to drive effective decisions
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to react appropriately in stressful situations and deal with difficult customer or vendor situations diplomatically
- Should be comfortable leading client and associate conversations
- Able to switch tasks throughout the day, prioritize and manage repetitive tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Must be able to work flexible hours to accommodate client needs and early start times
- Practical experience and comfort with using Microsoft Office products
- Reliable transportation to travel to visit client sites
The EmployBridge Story
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our 400+ branches.
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision, prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, a wellness program, and more. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.
At EmployBridge, we operate an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing. To find out more, visit us at www.employbridge.com.
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Resource MFGWhy Work Here?
Join our growing team at an innovative national staffing company with great benefits!
BusinessView all jobs at Resource MFG