Business Development Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Opportunity to work for the Countries Largest Staffing Company
Role Summary: The Business Development Manager expands market share through new business development, sales opportunities and by providing full end-to-end customer sales and account management. This role generates new business through outside sales activities such as cold calls, prospecting, territory planning, and relationship building. The position is accountable for nurturing relationships to grow revenues through existing customers. A successful Business Development Manager is accountable to sales goals and performance through ongoing personal development.
• Attracts new and maintains existing customer relationship via phone, social media, face-to-face meetings and email (is aware of social selling index via LinkedIn)
• Engages with decision makers (including executives) during buying process
• Targets higher quality leads and leverages existing partnerships to expand the prospect funnel
• Acts as a market leader through connections with networking groups, trade associations, and social media groups
• Engages in pre-call planning that uses market research to gain insights to customer’s challenges, identifies key stakeholders and challenges customers to think about how to transform the way their business works while demonstrating a strong understanding of the customer’s priorities
• Provides consultative account management, post-sale support, frequent contact and follow-up
• Leads strategic market related conversations with customers and can present and upsell additional products depending on the client’s needs
• Builds and maintains multiple external partnerships and internal cross-functional partnerships
Education, Qualifications, and Required Experience:
• 5+ years’ experience and a demonstrable track record of success in a B2B sales role, ideally with career progression
• Formal sales training from a recognized program and a Certified Sales Professional accreditation
• Experience building strong client relationships
• Demonstrable experience using a CRM platform for business
• Knowledge of target market, to include both prospective clients and geography
• Must have market-related and operations knowledge and sales experience
• Staffing or service industry experience
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
BusinessView all jobs at Resource MFG
Get fresh Business Development Associates jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.