At Cellotape, a Resource Label Group company, we believe that our talented employees are the leading factor behind our competitive advantage within the commercial label space. Add innovation and investments in state-of-the-art flexographic printing technology and we are able to partner with our customers to address the toughest application challenges – from concept and design, through print production and label application within any of our 18 sites nationwide!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our team at our Newark, CA facility. The Customer Service Rep will act as a true account manager for our clients. We are seeking candidates with a passion for service who are always willing to go above and beyond to deliver excellent service. High attention to detail and follow through are crucial for success in this position.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
· Maintains relationship with customers via telephone and email answering all requests and communications promptly
· Receives all art and coordinates artwork through the company process. Works with customers regarding changes in art and timely approval of proofs.
· Speaks directly with prospective customers collecting customer information and product specifications.
· Works directly with management, estimating, scheduling, art, press, and shipping department to ensure absolute customer satisfaction.
· Receives purchase orders from customers via email, fax or telephone. Reviews all aspects of the order before accepting order and confirming.
· Processes new purchase orders into the system.
· Holds all new production orders until customer approves proofs, product design and other specifications.
· Routes job ticket to work areas to put job order into production.
· Addresses customer questions and complaints; Requests samples from customer as needed; Works with customer to arrive at a satisfactory resolution, conferring with management prior to issuing credits, replacing order or offering additional product with future orders.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· At least two years related experience and/or training in a customer service, account management or sales position
· Relevant experience working within a manufacturing environment strongly preferred