At Advanced Labels NW, a Resource Label Group company, we believe that our talented employees are the leading factor behind our competitive advantage within the commercial label space. Add innovation and investments in state-of-the-art flexographic printing technology and we are able to partner with our customers to address the toughest application challenges – from concept and design, through print production and label application within any of our 19 sites nationwide!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintains relationship with customers via telephone and email.
· Receives all art and coordinates artwork through the company process. Works with customers regarding changes in art and timely approval of proofs.
· Speaks directly with prospective customers collecting customer information and product specifications.
· Works directly with management, estimating, scheduling, art, press, and shipping department to ensure absolute customer satisfaction.
· Receives orders from customers via email, fax or telephone. Reviews all aspects of the order before accepting order and confirming.
· Processes new orders into the system.
· Holds all new production orders until customer approves proofs, product design and other specifications.
· Routes job ticket to work areas to put job order into production.
· Addresses customer questions and complaints;
· At least two years related experience and/or training.
· Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, Vision, 401k Matching, Great work environment!