Resource Innovations is an environmental consulting company specializing in energy and water efficiency and focused on helping and empowering people to make smart energy choices. With deep roots in energy efficiency program design and implementation, Resource Innovations is leading the industry with innovative program solutions, working with community organizations toward a collaborative economy.
Resource Innovations is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team in Chicago, Illinois. You will support the coordination of projects and programs providing incentive funding for energy efficiency projects, Industrial Outreach Service Professionals, and Project engineering teams. Working within a program-specific team, the key role of a Project Coordinator is to drive the work supporting the team’s processes which showcase the energy savings achieved for clients. This includes project tracking, scheduling, invoicing, performing quality control reviews, drafting summary reports, and writing proposals.
Candidates must have strong communication and time management skills with experience coordinating multiple high-quality deliverables on tight deadlines. Successful candidates will be proactive in developing new solutions and processes, adaptable to change and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
· Provide overall project coordination and general administrative support to the program team.
· Use program-specific tools, such as SalesForce (CRM), calculators and forms, and help both internal and external customers use and troubleshoot the use of program-specific tools.
· Use program-specific software programs, such as SalesForce, SharePoint, Ajera, and SENSEI, to support team tracking and reporting needs. Ensure accurate project status, auditable records and documentation, and that projects are proceeding as planned.
· Manage program-related data entry and file management needs into programs such as SalesForce, SENSEI and SharePoint.
· Process program-specific paperwork, such as incentive applications. Confirm accuracy of information, reaching out to customers, vendors, and program staff as needed.
· Effectively communicate with program participants in a variety of roles to collect necessary project information.
· Support program-related training efforts to both internal and external customers. This could include developing PowerPoint presentations, tracking attendance, running web meetings, and supporting development and routing of workshop materials.
· Manage monthly invoicing process for team, which could include invoicing to utilities/programs and clients for reimbursement, managing program bank accounts, budget reconciliation, and issuing checks to customers. Identify and resolve any problems associated with data integrity of invoicing or billing.
· Perform administrative quality checks of reports, presentations, memos, collateral, and other program-specific documents. Ensure all program requirements plus formatting/branding guidelines are met.
· Prepare routine reports for both internal and external customers. This may involve running reports from program-specific software, analyzing data for accuracy and completeness, reconciling inconsistencies, reaching out to others for highlights/updates, and inserting exported information into report templates.
· Support the coordination and planning of meetings, events, webinars, conference calls, etc. Record and publish meeting minutes upon request.
· Critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills
· Able to work both independently and in a team environment
· Ability to efficiently organize and plan work tasks to meet company goals
· Proactive, resourceful and highly motivated with good communication skills and ability to achieve results
· Proven customer service and communication skills
· Strong MS Office skills; knowledge of SharePoint preferred
· Strong Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) (i.e. SalesForce) skills and experience
· Highly organized and able to manage time effectively
· Strong attention to detail and understanding of process, numbers and calculations
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred (or significant coursework completed), with preference for project management/coordination, business administration, or similar area of study
· Two years or more of work experience in a technically focused, customer service role
· Previous experience managing multiple customers and programs across multiple locations
· Previous experience with continuous improvement programs desirable
· Experience in the energy industry preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Resource Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Resource Innovations complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company does work.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. Resource Innovations retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.