Solr Search Engine - Lead/ Developer
Resource Informatics Group Inc
Role: Solr Search Engine – Lead/ Developer
Location: Brentwood, TN
Duration; 6+ months
Rate: $market All inclusive
- Architect, design and develop solutions within a multi-functional Agile team to support key business needs for the platform search application
- Design, implement and test front-end solutions for the eCommerce website.
- Design, implement and test web service applications leveraging the backend Solr within the search application architecture
- Engineer components, and common services based on standard corporate development models, languages and tools
- Apply software engineering best practices while also leveraging automation across all elements of solution delivery
- Troubleshoot technical issues, perform root cause analysis and take appropriate action to remediate issues.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders. Must be able to document and demonstrate technical solutions by developing documentation, diagrams, code comments, etc.
- Bachelor"s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering.
- 8+ years of significant experience developing web services and/or web software development
- Extensive knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience in working in search technologies: Solr, Elastic Search or Endeca. Solr Preferred
- Experience in Solr Learning To Rank (LTR)
- Nice to have experience in application development using WebSphere Commerce/ATG/Hybris
- Experience working with large ecommerce websites.
- Proficient with Agile software development lifecycle methodologies including a good understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Experience of Retail domain will be an added advantage
Resource Informatics Group IncBrentwood, TN
Over a month agoView All Resource Informatics Group Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.