Senior Python Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: Fremont, CA
As an experienced Senior Software Engineer you'll take part in the design and development of software for the current and next generation of Client's Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
In this role, you'll be developing highly complex applications, while acting as a team mentor, with the goal of streamlining business operations and improving overall user experience.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong desire to increase efficiencies, and make an impact while contributing to a cross-functional team.
Your ability to creatively collaborate and execute team goals will affect scalabiliy and directly contribute to the company mission of accelerating the world's transistion to sustainable energy.
• Work closely with wide variety of stakeholders to rapidly analyze and decompose large requirements in to small, simple, workable deliverables.
• Work across multiple projects simultaneously.
• Design, implement and deliver to production complete end-to-end fully functional solutions.
• Design and develop new modules on the home grown ERP application Warp which is used to plan, procure and produce cars.
• Develop scalable solutions using tools like Python, MySQL and other open stack frameworks.
• Technical quality; you ensure your solutions work as required and are cost effective to maintain. You seek the right solution, not the quick solution for all aspects of development.
• Operate across the Full Stack of our applications.
• Contribute relevant, clean, concise quality documentation to Tesla's knowledgebase to support / increase organizational information sharing scalability.
• Automating your repetitive development tasks.
• Reviewing and mentor junior engineers work to spread knowledge.
• 5+ years in Application Development, including: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), RESTful API Design & Implementation, Automated Testing, Unit, Functional, Performance, OOP&D, Utilizing well-known design patterns
• MySQL, NoSQL
• Optimization & Performance Tuning
• 4+ years in Distributed Application Development
• MicroService Architecture
• Distributed Source Control
• 2+ years Agile Development
• Distributed Application Development, preferred
• Containerized (Docker) , preferred
• Stateless Services, preferred
• Infrastructure Development, preferred
• Domain Driven Design (DDD) , preferred
• Test Driven Development (TDD) , preferred
• Education: BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
Resource Informatics Group Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?