- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Ensure teammates perform work according to established safety rules and practices while striving for ZERO Accidents.
- Ensure teammates have the appropriate tools and training to perform tasks in a safe manner.
- Encourage identification of Near Misses along with appropriate corrective actions.
- Develop an autonomous maintenance program with zero accidents and zero breakdowns while operating in a tightly controlled fiscal position.
- Develop maintenance management tools and practices.
- Continuously improve processes and activities that deliver business performance.
- Develop process and maintenance improvements.
- Lead weekly review of maintenance priorities to meet projected maintenance requirements.
- Develop budget and control cost for maintenance and capital.
- Prepare reports and analyze performance.
- Forecast replacement capital needs. Coordinate projects as assigned.
- Meet plant operating maintenance cost budgets.
- Develop and track KPI's focused on the availability of key process equipment.
- Interface with purchasing to manage parts inventory.
- Identify and communicate KPI's.
- Develop maintenance practices and procedures
- Schedule and plan manpower and skills
- Manage site contractors
- Partnership with process and department managers served by maintenance.
- Develop skills of subordinates and maintenance teammates as needed.
- Provide backup/replacement for reporting teammates including other related duties as assigned.
- Experience with an ERP Manufacturing system.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience in maintenance management, maintenance engineering, or maintenance reliability is preferred.
- Experience with the development and use of preventative and predictive maintenance systems.
- Experience with the development and implementation of lubrication programs.
- Knows the technology required to operate and maintain equipment such as crushers, kilns, mills, screens, fans, pumps, blowers, belt conveyors, pneumatic conveyors, packaging lines, bag houses, cyclones, burners, electrical distribution, spray systems, waste systems, piping, computerized controls, dozers, hydraulic loaders, trucks etc.
- Experienced in maintenance planning, analysis, forecasting, administration, and documentation, work order management, parts management, preventative, predictive and condition-based maintenance technologies, and in system to manage this work plant-wide.
- Proficient in excel spreadsheet development, word processing, mathematical skills, computer skills, and reasoning ability required.
- Possess core values of Honesty and Integrity.
- Strong communication skills.
Get fresh Maintenance Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.