Tower Technician/Tower Climber
- $18 to $26 Hourly
If you are looking for a career in a rapidly expanding, growth oriented industry, Resound Networks has an exciting career opportunity for you! We are seeking several qualified tower climbers to join our Network Operations Team.
Resound Networks is a growing wireless internet service provider (WISP) that is servicing cities and rural communities throughout Texas and New Mexico. We are a team-oriented organization that focuses on delivering outstanding service for our customers and are looking for an organized and driven professional to join our team as a Tower Climber Technician.
As a telecommunication tower climbing technician you will be working in a team environment assisting with construction, installation, and maintenance of telecommunication towers and supporting structures. If you enjoy working outdoors and are team oriented, reliable and have high energy please send your resume to Resound Networks and join our growing team!
- Climbing and working on communications towers for the purpose of installing, replacing, and repairing antenna systems equipment performs tower maintenance under close supervision.
- Installation/De-installation of transmission lines, connectors, antenna and accessories.
- Assist in trouble shooting a variety of electronic components from cell/microwave sites to lighting systems
- Work effectively both individually and with other crew members.
- The basic use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Knowing the hazards associated with tower climbing, construction equipment, and working on or near energized lines and equipment.
- The ability to climb tall structures with weighted loads
- Analyzing situations accurately and adopt an appropriate course of action.
- Communicating orally and in writing.
- Recognizing safety hazards and performing duties in a safe manner.
- Maintain a professional working attitude with co-workers and customers.
- Work under close supervision.
- Ability to traveling extensively throughout the assigned territory
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Individuals must have a valid driver’s license and driving record meeting the company policy conditions.
- Current ComTrain or equivalent certification in Tower Climbing Safety and Rescue required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a tower climber required.
- Working knowledge of safety standards and regulations
- Basic troubleshooting experience preferred
- Technical knowledge of wireless telecommunications products preferred
- Ability to travel and be on call is required
Resound Networks is a team oriented, high energy company that deploys the latest technology in the internet industry!
Resound Networks LLC is a growing wireless internet service provider (WISP) that is servicing over 40+ locations throughout Texas and New Mexico. Resound offers reliable and affordable high speed internet services to residential and business customers. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our growing team.
Resound Networks LLCPampa, TX
WebsiteView All Resound Networks LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.