Broadband Community Outreach Director
- $50,000 to $100,000 Yearly
Resound Networks, the 6th largest RDOF Phase I winner in the nation with more than $300 million in awards through 7 states, is looking to hire an experienced and confident Community Outreach Director to join our Strategy and Regulation Department. This department’s focus is obtaining and managing federal, state, and local grant opportunities for broadband. This position will be responsible for developing relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders at local, state, and federal levels. This team member will work to engage and educate stakeholders in their assigned territory to demonstrate Resound’s unique ability to close the digital divide. This position will work with internal team members to develop and present coherent, organized, and compelling presentations, proposals, bids, and applications for federal, state and local grant opportunities. This position will also collaborate with team members in the company and with third-party firms to assist with identifying grant opportunities, writing, submitting, and managing grant proposals. Preferred applicants are self-starters, deadline-driven team players with outstanding multi-tasking abilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Participates in public speaking and engagement opportunities such as statewide broadband panels, county commission meetings, and educational outreach opportunities to promote and educate participants on Resound’s unique ability bridge the digital divide.
· Participates in the preparation of proposals by gathering and interpreting RFP and grant program requirements, writing drafts, and obtaining stakeholders’ approvals.
· Identifies current and future federal, state and local funding opportunities and works closely with the Regulatory Team to strategize and develop responses.
· Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, and transmittal.
· Acquires expertise of relevant RFP and grant program compliance, and facilitates stakeholder meetings.
· Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information, coordinating submissions and collections, and identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
· Develop proposals by assembling information including statement of need, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, tables and specifications, implementation plans, and timetables.
· Monitor government broadband funding and research industry-specific trends through media, social media, research, government notifications, and other forms of information.
· Builds coalitions with state, local and federal stakeholders to solicit letters of support, Memo of Understanding, and programmatic input.
· Leverages relationships to ensure knowledge of best practices and designs that improve the odds of success.
· Provides expertise of RFP compliance and guidance. Evaluates NOFAs, RFPs, and program compliance in support of strategic goals.
· Creates project plans to guide inter-departmental teams (Finance, Accounting, IT, Marketing, Engineering, Field Operations, and Compliance) towards successful submissions.
· Manages pre- and post-award grants.
· Strong public speaking and interpersonal skills
· Strong project management skills
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to travel
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Proficient with MS Office tools
· Experience with technical tools such as Google Earth, GIS tools, and Project Management software(s) is preferred.
Resound Networks is a team oriented, high energy company that deploys the latest technology in the internet industry!
Resound Networks LLC is a growing wireless internet service provider (WISP) that is servicing over 40+ locations throughout Texas and New Mexico. Resound offers reliable and affordable high speed internet services to residential and business customers. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our growing team.
Resound Networks LLC
100 N Cuyler StPampa, TX
Get fresh Broadband Community Outreach Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.