Shift Hours: Saturdays 6:00am-2:30pm and Sundays 9:00am-5:30pm
Location: US-TX-San Antonio
Type: Hourly Part-Time
Do you have a passion for scratch cooking? Can you do multiple things at once with a smile on your face? Would you enjoy enriching the lives of seniors?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we want to meet you. We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established nearly twenty years ago. We operate communities all across the country and are growing fast. We provide an active, fun, and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our communities. In our delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is always on the resident.
We are now accepting applications for a part-time Relief Cook to provide resort-style food and service while developing strong, positive, and lasting relationships with our residents and guests. The Weekend Cook works collectively with the Culinary and Dining Services team under the direction of the Executive Chef.
What makes this opportunity right for you:
- You'll work a stable schedule; Saturdays from 6:00am to 2:30pm and Sundays from 9:00am to 5:30pm
- You will prepare and serve dynamic entrees under the mentorship of a professional chef.
- You can instantly witness the happiness your cooking brings to residents.
- You will utilize state of the art kitchen equipment.
- We'll provide you with benefits, including employee discounts programs, opportunity to request financial assistance for emergencies, and more.
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
What makes you right for this opportunity:
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- You ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety within the kitchen.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a culinary setting.
- Knowledge and ability to prep, prepare and present food on a buffet as well as cook food as ordered.
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment as needed.
- You have previous experience with prepping and cooking
If you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with seniors, take the first step to joining our company. Complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48 hours.