Electrical Engineer - Mobility
- Expired: January 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Resonant Link accelerates electrification by Powering Fleets While They Work, integrating our fast wireless chargers into the stops that already exist during fleet operation (think pick stations for robots or loading docks for forklifts). Our world-class team has quadrupled in less than a year to power mission-critical applications for multiple Fortune 500 companies and government agencies.
Our Engineering team includes Electrical, Mechanical, Embedded, and Magnetics engineers with PhDs from Berkeley, Dartmouth, ETH Zurich, Michigan, and Stanford and experience at Tesla, Apple, iRobot, and Harvard Medical School. We are critically reliant on our team members’ ownership, creativity, technical rigor, and collaboration to deliver on our first-of-their-kind power electronics.
About The Role
You will join Resonant Link’s power electronics team in development of our core wireless charging powertrain. We are looking for a team member with the breadth of skills and self-motivation necessary to bring a complex hardware-based product from concept to market, including an enthusiasm for working across the hardware stack - from theory to prototype to customer deployment. Working with our E.E. team, you will develop wireless power concepts and theory and translate these into schematics and completed systems before moving to testing & validation for Resonant Link’s best-ever wireless chargers. Successful candidates will have some experience in power electronics, but most importantly have the excitement to learn from our world-class technologists. New professionals are encouraged!
- Previous experience designing and/or studying power electronics (~1-3 years). New professionals are encouraged!
- Experience prototyping, validating, and debugging power electronic circuits
- Preferred: extracurricular project experience (e.g. formula hybrid team)
- You are open to working on-site at our high-power lab in Burlington, VT
- Must have up-to-date vaccinations for COVID-19 and use a mask while on-site (mask requirement subject to change as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves).
- You find the experience of converting ideas into reality rewarding.
- You enjoy learning to overcome significant technical challenges.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to work at a dynamic startup company where the magnitude of your contributions are only bound by your abilities.
- You’re an empathetic, collaborative, respectful, and honest team member - you know moving forward together is always better!
- Competitive salary and generous stock options
- Paid holidays (including a week off at new year) and an unlimited vacation policy
- The flexibility to work anywhere and a home office stipend for fully remote employees
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees
- 401(k) retirement benefit
- Generous paid parental and family leave
- Learning/career development investment in your professional and personal growth including hiring outside mentors, professional development courses, and more
- Company outings & team retreats (post-pandemic!)
At Resonant Link, we’re building best-in-class wireless chargers to accelerate electrification in multi-billion-dollar markets like robotics, material handling, and electric vehicles. Our wireless chargers are unmatched in speed, price, weight, and size, unlocking electrification by recharging vehicles during the short stops that already exist during operation to extend range and shrink on-board batteries. Since our founding, we’ve landed leading customers in every sector (including 6 Fortune 500 companies) to power their mission-critical applications.
Our growing team is a mix of Ph.D. engineers, industry veterans from Tesla, Apple, Motiv, and Dynapower, and ex-founders and early-stage leaders, all coming together to rethink the charging paradigm. Resonant Link is based in Vermont, Massachusetts, and California and our investors & partners include the National Science Foundation, the Department of Defense, Cyclotron Road / Activate, Stanford, Dartmouth, Urban Us, Scout Ventures and others.
To learn more about our values, mission, and team, visit https://www.resonant-link.com/.
Resonant Link is an equal opportunity employer and includes “Together is Better” as a core value. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Resonant Link