Sales Coordinator--(Bilingual Japanese)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
General Summary/Objective (Purpose of position):
The Sales Coordinator provides support to sales team by performing a numerous of administrative tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide sample order support (R&D consent forms, HTS, TSCA, SDS, delivery) as needed.
- Work with customers to identify purchasing requirements; review & finalize with sales team.
- Issue necessary documents (ie. Sales, Purchase, Shipping) based on customers order logistics.
- Generate documents through AX system to complete sales process.
- Liaise between Customers and Vendors on order arrangement and delivery schedules.
- Work with freight forwarder to arrange export / import of products to customer.
- Work with internal export control department to ensure proper exportation of products.
- Conduct monthly inventory reconciliation as required.
- Provide administrative support to sales managers and engineers, as needed.
- Support accounting and compliance group during audits.
- Prioritize and organize daily workload (i.e. order entry, schedule deliveries, invoicing, etc.).
- Complete all follow up requests in a timely manner.
- Efficiently manage the flow of orders and deliveries of products to customers.
- Upload necessary documents/data into customer web portals to invoice products as needed.
- Monitor inventory levels where applicable and support sales manager in preparing sales forecast data/ sales reports. Manage Sales forecast, inventory levels and follow-up as required.
- Manage and maintain Accounts Receivable (current and overdue) and initiate collection of Accounts Receivable payments.
- Integrate flow of information between vendors / customers/ sales staff (i.e. Country of Origin, Export Screening Form, Customer Scorecard and Survey).
- Efficiently manage, coordinate, track, and expedite incoming/outgoing shipments of goods between vendors, customers, and warehouse(s).
- Facilitate communication with key customers, freight forwards, warehouse contractors, manufacturing factories, vendor’s point-of-contact to ensure any changes are addressed, orders are fulfilled, etc.
Position Requirements (Knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform satisfactorily in the position):
- Strong verbal & written communication skills (Bilingual-English and Japanese)
- Strong organizing and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with multiple personality types
- Self-motivated. Willingness to work independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong people skills (ability to build relationships with customers, vendors, and bus. partners)
- Willingness to learn new tasks and assignments
- Embrace and thrive in changing environment
- Proficient in MS office (but not limited to)
Education and Experience:
- At least High School diploma
- Previous experience sales coordinator or equivalent
- Background or previous experience in import logistics
- Experience in MS Dynamics AX ERP
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
Position type and expected hours of work:
Fulltime 40 hours per week 9:00am-5:00pm.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Affirmative action plan/equal employer opportunity (AAP/EEO) statement:
Resonac America, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Resonac America, Inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Resonac America Inc management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Resonac America, Inc.’s purpose, “Change society through the power of chemistry,” represents our desire to be the global top-level competence as a chemical manufacturer, to think beyond the conventional boundaries of our business activities, and to co-create a better society with stakeholders and communities. Through all its many changes, Resonac America, Inc., maintains a certain set of core values which include taking pride and passion in our work (Passionate & Results-Driven), showing mutual trust and respect (Open Minds & Open Connections), learning through trial-and-error (Agile & Flexible), and truly recognizing the power and potential of chemistry (Solid Vision & Solid Integrity).
Resonac America, Inc
2150 N 1st St STE 350San Jose, CA
Get fresh Inside Sales Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!