Resolve Human Resources is seeking a CDL Class A Truck Driver with flatbed experience to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW), Flatbed.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Assist in mapping driving routes
- Confirm contents of each shipment load matches the manifest document
- Comply with ICC and DOT Regulations
- Make safety a priority at all times
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Clean driving record with no moving violations
- Must pass background and drug test
- 2+ yrs Previous experience in commercial truck driving preferred
- Valid Commercial driver's license
- Able to operate electric lift, hand trucks, pallet jacks etc.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
***This is a temp to hire position!