- Posted: over a month ago
As the face of Mobile Air, proactive communication and high service levels are the ultimate measure of effectiveness. This position is responsible within a designated branch for delivery/pick-up of rental equipment and may provide support on installations. Due to the customer expectations of our business this position is expected to occasionally work after hours. This includes interfacing with customers, providing support to customers that have our equipment on their sites, and working with other service technicians. This person works with his/her peers, Outside Sales personnel, Service Manager, Rental Coordinator, to coordinate delivery and pick-up of equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being the face of Mobile Air with our customers it is critical that you represent yourself professionally. Your goal is to provide an experience for the customer that will drive him back to us for more future business. This is Mobile Air’s greatest growth opportunity.
- Take customer order from rental coordinator or branch manager. Fill order and deliver to customer. If any accessories are left at job site that are not on the delivery ticket, note it on the delivery ticket and have customer sign ticket.
- Assist with installations as required.
- Use appropriate PPE and fall protection as required.
- Do not use customers’ lifts to perform any work unless driven by an authorized person at the job site. Fall protection as required.
- When customer is done with equipment, pick-up equipment from customer location, noting what equipment was returned. If there are any missing items, communicate it to customer and have him/her sign pick-up ticket with notation of what is missing.
- Do equipment reconditioning on small portable AC and heat equipment as per reconditioning work instructions for that type of equipment.
- Complete any checklist as required.
- Put equipment away in Branch warehouse.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Minimum of one-year similar experience.
- Must have a high school degree.
- Must be willing to be work after normal work hours on a regular basis.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug test to be able to drive our vehicles.
- Must also have a clean motor vehicle record.
- Must possess ability to lift/move equipment up to 50 lbs. using safe lifting practices.
Resolute Industrial, LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Resolute Industrial, LLC