Entry Level Chiller Tech
- Expired: February 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Mobile Air & Power Rentals
Mobile Air provides temporary cooling, heating, dehumidification, and power solutions. With our rental portable air conditioners, cooling towers, chillers, heaters, dehumidifiers, generators, and power distribution, we can cover all power and HVAC rental needs nationwide. We provide solutions that help people save time and money by renting the equipment that builds our communities, improve businesses, and helps create memories at special events. If you have a passion for helping others, then join a $65 billion industry that reflects today's sharing world by creating experiences that change communities-and lives.
Discover your purpose - work in rental!
Mobile Air & Power Rentals is currently looking to hire an Entry Level Chiller Technician. This individual will have technical experience in HVAC and control systems, and is qualified to troubleshoot, repair, start-up, and assist in refurbishment of our HVAC rental equipment. They will also support other branch operations as required.
- Supports chiller projects providing start-up support on large DX and chillers.
- Assists in the repairs and maintenance of our chiller and large tonnage DX fleet.
- Able to function as an on-site turn-key project lead as required.
- Able to test air-cooled chillers with minimal support from senior chiller technicians.
- Able to assist senior chiller technicians, if necessary, on large repair projects on both water-cooled and air-cooled chiller fleet. This includes large DX.
- Works under guidance of our Regional Service Manager and Senior Chiller Technician as you progress through our apprenticeship program to become a chiller technician. This is a multiyear program, and your performance will be reviewed every six months as you progress.
- Provides assistance to branch operations as needed.
- Performs other tasks and/or projects that may be assigned or needed to support the branch.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two years' experience in a HVAC environment.
- Must have Universal Certification.
- Understanding of refrigerant systems and best practices is required.
- Occasional travel required upon short notice.
- Must be certified to operate forklift.
- Crane operation experience is preferred.
- Shipping and receiving experience a plus.
- Basis proficiency in PC based programs such as Microsoft Office Suite, electronic mail and the internet is required.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external personnel.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Quarterly bonus!
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, holidays)
- Career development
- Employee discount programs
Resolute Industrial, LLC
Get fresh Mobile HVAC Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.