Job Title: Customer Service and Marketing Representative
- Entry-level position that serves customers’ needs both at our Telecommunications firm and in-the-field by providing information about products & services to grow business while handling & resolving issues.
- Skills needed including listening, customer service, product knowledge, quality focus, problem solving, market research, office and phone skills, resolving conflict, analyzing information, multi-tasking.
- This is a very visible position across all sections of our business which will provide the right individual with the ability to learn the industry and showcase individual talent. This will involve various training, growth and professional coaching opportunities in both technical and business disciplines along with a mentor relationship with the Department Manager.
- Reach out to every possible customer [current, previous, potential] to generate more business.
- Resolves customer questions e.g. related to orders, answer phones & take orders as needed.
- Get orders & follow up completed & submitted e.g. writes up orders, do price quotes & send invoices.
- Has and grows knowledge of products, prices, installations and various marketing promotional services.
- Maintains DETAILED customer records by updating account information.
- Provides assistance answering calls during high volume and/or when people are out.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with TARGETED consumers interested in client's services.
- Identifying and establishing new business.
- Attending conferences and meetings.
- Build relationships.
- Call on regular & prospective customers to earn orders & talks with customers by phone et.al.
- Research competitors.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to develop strategies and product offerings.
- Coordinate issues with key clients between service, support, customer service, marketing & finance.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
- Offer of employment is conditional pending background check & drug screen
- Reliable transportation
Experience and Background:
- Experience, knowledge and ability helpful
- English and Spanish with clear proper communication and grammar
- Pleasant telephone voice/manner
- High school education or equivalent
- College degrees associated with this type position are helpful like business, marketing