Customer Services - Hospitality Background
Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give our client's partners a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we’re looking for!
Who We Are:
Our company is a diverse team, united by a single mission: to empower people to experience entrepreneurship and growth by helping others. We work hard to help make more than hundreds of community members every single day.
Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, our company diverse Customer Service department. The CS department is connected by a love of business and a passion for creating an incredible experience for our clients.
So, Are You Ready?
- Fluency in English
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. No visa sponsorship available for this position
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Liaising between customer and partner to resolve light complexity issues via phone, direct, and/or email
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive consumer experience
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting our company culture