We are seeking a passionate Electrical/Controls Engineer looking for challenging and diverse career experience. This is a unique opportunity for a technologically diverse organization with broad design opportunities in product development and R&D.
The successful candidate must have a proven background in automatic control systems, electrical hardware design/troubleshooting experience (at both the circuit board level and system level), development, and implementation. Candidate must have a BSEE, MSEE, or equivalent engineering discipline with a minimum of three years of experience.
Participate in the product definition stage of the product life-cycle by providing input on electrical and software/firmware system requirements. Develop detailed electrical and software/firmware system requirements and design documentation.
The Electrical/Controls Engineer will be responsible for hardware definitions for new products by developing point-to-point wiring schematics, electrical/electronic component specification, and electrical equipment fabrication oversight.
Candidates should be self-starters and require very little oversight. Hands-on troubleshooting skills will be required for installation, commissioning, and startup activities. Furthermore, phone support for existing customers will also be required.
Additional activities may include developing and supporting in-house automated product testers, as well as data acquisition projects for product development and testing.
In addition, the successful candidate will develop project schedules, coordinate Integrated Product Team activities, track subsystem technical status (mechanical, electrical, software) and coordinate activities with senior management. Some exposure to Systems Engineering is also helpful, as it will facilitate identifying and specifying the overall design approach to be taken, as well as requirement creation and design documentation.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) programming per IEC 61131-3
- Microsoft C# .NET Application Development
- Custom control algorithm development and implementation
- Embedded C programming
- ARM Cortex M series processor development
- Understanding of electronic systems at the circuit board level
- Control system installation, commissioning, and startup
- Motion control systems, including rotary and linear servo motors
- Three-phase power systems
- Hazardous Location Machine Design, including North American as well as European Standards
- National Instruments Data Acquisition Hardware
- National Instruments LabVIEW Software
- National Instruments TestStand Software
- BSEE or MSEE (ABET Accredited), or equivalent engineering discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Electrical/Controls Engineer
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor Visa's at this time.
- Enthusiasm for working in a diverse, demanding and exciting technology environment.
- Strong work ethic and team player attributes.
- Application experience in controls and instrumentation is required.
- Design and simulation of control systems.
- Personal leave
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible benefit plan
- Pension/profit-sharing plan 401(k)
- Relocation reimbursement
Resodyn Corporation is a fast-paced, technology development company located in Southwest Montana. An excellent career and lifestyle opportunity for the correct individual exists to work on state-of-the-art research and development of various emerging technologies having both near-term and future commercial potential. Resodyn Corporation, a successful, developer, designer and manufacturer of advanced technology equipment has enjoyed solid growth in recent years as a result of its cutting edge technology and distributes its products globally.
Visit our web site at http://www.resodyn.com and http://www.resodynmixers.com