Are you doing what you love? We are! Why? At our core, we are a resiliency-building company. Our purpose is to unleash the power of our employees and participants to create a resilient world, one person at a time. As an innovative learning and collaborative organization, every position contributes to this purpose and our employees are the heart of who we are. We support healthy work/life balance for our employees and invest in their potential through opportunities for continual learning and growth.
If this resonates with you, we’d love for you apply!
Aid in the oversight and provision of direct services and with the coordination of behavioral health rehabilitation services for participants enrolled in the agency's Permanent Supportive Housing Services (PSHS) program. The employee's primary duty requires knowledge of recovery, serious mental illness and behavioral health practices, co-occurring disorders and treatment modalities. The position requires discretion and independent judgment in completing assessments and treatment plans. The Co-Occurring Specialist II spends at least 70% of his/her primary duty providing services to participants in the community to include personal assistance, independent living skills education/assistance, identifying community resources and providing assistance and support in securing and maintaining safe, affordable housing.
Must qualify as a BHT or BHP with specific experience and knowledge of co-occurring disorders
Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) based on the following criteria with experience in the field of co-occurring disorders (2 yrs preferred):
- Have a Master's Degree or Bachelors Degree in a field related to Behavioral Health.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a non-related field and at least one year of full-time Behavioral Health work experience.
- Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) based on the following criteria with experience in the field of co-occurring disorders (1 year preferred):
- Current Arizona State Certified in Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family and/or Substance Abuse
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or a related human service field.
- Two years' supervised counseling experience with the participant population in a mental health center setting. Supervision must be documented and provided in advance of hire.
- Relevant experience requirements may be decreased if the incumbent holds a Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or a related human service field.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required.
***MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE***
Valid Arizona Driver License
- Valid Automobile Insurance
- Three year MVR (driving record) that meets the agency’s auto insurance carrier’s coverage requirements
- Copy of highest education certificate or transcript showing graduation
- Valid CPR/First Aid certifications or ability to obtain within thirty (30) days of hire
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card or ability to obtain within ninety (90) days of hire