Senior Automation Engineering
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide A&C SME support throughout capital project lifecycle.
- Develop and manage A&C engineering standards.
- Work with IT department to maintain latest engineering standards for the OT network.
- Responsible for implementation of A&C best practices and standards on projects.
- Provide support to plant engineering and when required lead the troubleshooting of installed systems
- Support development plans for engineers to build A&C engineering competencies.
- Core member of Subject Matter Expert Teams.
- Support delivery of Automation projects per Supply and Site Masterplan strategies.
- Develop and manage A&C training sessions and workshops for engineers and technicians.
- Lead multidisciplinary teams to meet A&C project goals of cost, schedule and technical correctness.
- Clearly communicate project status and key issues to peers and Sabra leadership.
- Must have the ability to anticipate potential issues and develop mitigation plans.
RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Controls Engineering. May consider other Engineering majors based on experience and proven expertise and deliverables.
- 7+ years experience in engineering role within a manufacturing environment.
- Required to manage, prioritize and execute multiple activities and projects concurrently.
- Experience in PLC, HMI, SCADA, OT network design and programming
- Advanced to expert level knowledge of industrial controls system architectures and protocols
- Essential knowledge of database structures and architecture, data management, and plant floor systems.
- Advanced project management skills with minimum of 5 years experience in project planning and execution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Autocad, and project management software
- Experience in programming and design of controls systems for Packing, Automation, and Process equipment systems such as fillers, labelers, vision systems, robotics, case packers, cartoners, mixing and CIP systems.
- Experience in food processing systems - preferably in a refrigerated or frozen environment.
- Experience with GMPs, HACCP, and regulatory bodies such as FDA, USDA, SQF, AIB, etc.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite of products, AutoCAD).
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and team development skills.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced and results oriented culture.
- Role will require travel up to 30%. Additional flexibility needed to lead and ensure project work continues over selected nights and weekends
AddressColonial Heights, VA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Resiliency LLC