Lead Software Engineer - Full Stack Developer (Back-End, Front-End, JAVA/J2EE, Spring, SpringBoot)
- Posted: over a month ago
- Key Skills:
- Fosters a culture where honesty and transparency are expected.
- Stays current on changes in his/her own specialist area and seeks out learning opportunities to ensure knowledge is up to date.
- Invests effort to individually coach others.
- Builds collaborative teams across the organization.
- Communicates openly keeping everyone across the organization informed.
- Resolves conflicts across the department by helping others find common ground.
- Ensures expected quality standards are met consistently; Minimizes risks associated with departmental projects by observing established instructions and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Applied Computer Science, or related field
- 6+ years or related experience.
- Passion for technology, a curious mind, and an entrepreneur mindset.
- Expert in back-end and front-end application development.
- Hands on experience in client/server and object-oriented software development utilizing Java/J2EE, Spring (Boot), Angular 6+, JSON, MQ, JMS, REST API, DB2, and Oracle DBs, Linux
- Experience using the following tools: GIT, Bit Bucket, Jira, Maven, Jenkins.
- Proven track record with WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss or other Application servers
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases including DB2, Oracle and ORM frameworks like Mybatis, Hibernate.
- Proficiency in various phases of the system development life cycle including project planning, analysis, design, development, and testing
- Solid focus on software testing with Junit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma.
- Demonstrable experience in software development using CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nexus or similar)
- Familiarity with different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Works well as part of team. Self-motivated, tenacious learner
- Curious and agile mindset
- Strong communicator who is a self-starter and highly motivated individual
- Able to support multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to provide adequate guidance & governance to project teams during component integration
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
- Experience with AWS (EC2, Kinesis, Route53, S3, CloudWatch) is a plus
- Experience with Kafka/Solace is a plus.
- Experience in Financial industry a plus
- Experience in Mainframe is a big plus
TechnologyView all jobs at Resiliency LLC