IT Risk and Security Engineer (PKI/Certificate Management) - Cryptography, on premise, cloud, Python
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Design processes and workflows for generation, rotation and revoking certificates
- Document PKI and certificate management guidance for the company
- Identify automation opportunities for certificate lifecycle
- Acts as the domain specialist to help guide and shape how certificate management services are enabled
- Design new certificate management services, integrations, and technologies
- Bachelor's degree required with Masters, or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Strong Information Security experience, specifically in PKI/Cryptography (on premise or cloud)
- Solid experience with Python
- Solid experience in networking fundamentals, OS (Windows/Linux) security
- Agile & Kanban methodologies
- Working knowledge of Jenkins and Chef would be a great plus
Real EstateView all jobs at Resiliency LLC
Get fresh Cloud Security Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.