Full Stack - Java Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bachelor's degree in software engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Agile experience preferred.
Candidates must be able to obtain a TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance. Candidates must be willing to undergo US government/DoD special access clearance process. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a software engineer developing and enhancing software systems
- Minimum of 3 years developing object-oriented software applications in Java (version 1.8 or higher)
- Minimum of 2 years of Web Development in Angular 2+ or ReactJS
- Minimum of 2 years with MongoDB or relational databases
- Familiarity with Java Frameworks (i.e. Spring, Spring Data, Spring Boot)
What you’ll experience:
- Technologies that aren’t just top-notch, they’re often top-secret
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what’s next
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge - as it’s discovered
What you bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s in software engineering or a related technical field and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience; Agile experience preferred
- Proficient understanding of software engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Proficient at applying technical standards and methodologies to resolve issues in creative ways and help company meet financial and business objectives
What sets you apart:
- Proficient knowledge of technology trends and the ability to champion new ideas, products and process improvements
- Ability to resolve significant and diverse problems and issues of broad scope and complexity
- Creative thinking with the ability to effectively multi-task
TechnologyView all jobs at Resiliency LLC