In this Entry Level Position with Resilience, Inc., we are looking for someone who is a people person and has an outgoing personality. We often find that those in the service industry are very successful as a primary business contact for our client. They are expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, they should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- One to one sales based interaction with customers
- Responsible for all client communication. Ensures quality, standards and client expectations are met.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the customers.
- Perform duties associated with marketing and sales training. Duties will include making sales field visits, assisting in the implementation of sales training, and customer education.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, conference calls, training programs, and conventions as directed.
- Motivated, goal oriented, and persistent.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Compensation is based on individual performance.
**Learn more about us at www.resilienceinc.org**