In search of an Entry Level Customer Relations / Sales Coordinator to add to our growing team!
ALL TRAINING PROVIDED – No experience required!
A growth-oriented, leadership-focused firm, Resilience Inc. prides itself on developing individuals looking to dip their toes into customer service & sales or those with prior experience from entry level into managerial roles. Our culture is competitive, team-based, and designed to push one another to achieve and do more every month. Our primary focus is on the experience of the customer. Between identifying their needs and providing solutions, our sales methodology is about creating a simple, enjoyable buying process.
- Market/Sell client products/services to new/existing customers
- Prospect potential customers
- Maintain set sales goals
- Resolve and customer questions
We Look For:
- 2 years of experience in a customer service related field (hospitality, customer service)
- 2 years of college (4-year bachelor’s degree is preferred)
- Impeccable work ethic
- Ability to adapt to change
- Willingness to learn
- Student mentality encouraged
- Performance driven
- Growth oriented
- Modern thinking
- Team based