ResilienX (www.resilienx.com; www.linkedin.com/company/resilienx) is a software technology startup focused on health and integrity monitoring for the commercial drone ecosystem. We were a finalist in the 2019 GENIUS NY program, winners of the NC Drone Summit Startup Pitch Competition, and last year we won a global white paper competition and were selected to present at the International Civil Aviation Organization’s Drone Enable 3 Symposium. ResilienX has been featured on the Drone Radio Show podcast and has experts in the drone industry that are performing cutting edge research and development for the Ohio Department of Transportation, the FAA, and NASA.
We are headquartered in Syracuse, NY and work out of The Tech Garden which offers a collaborative environment for entrepreneurs. As part of the Tech Garden, there are frequent workshops and social events that you could participate in for professional development and networking.
We are looking to hire an Entry Level Software Engineer / Developer (0-2 years experience) to help support some recent contract wins with the customers mentioned above.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar
- GPA – 3.25+
- Prior Internship / Co-op Experience
- Experience with:
- Experience with:
- Spring Framework
- Microservice Architectures
- SQL / NoSQL
- Atlassian Tools
- Interest in Aviation / Aerospace / Drones
- Interest in working in a Startup Environment
-235 Harrison St, Syracuse, NY (The Tech Garden)
-Will vary based on past experience, education, and qualifications. The range is indicated in the posting. Please consider the full impact of benefits listed below in addition to the salary range offered
- ResilienX is proud to offer excellent medical, dental, vision, and up to $100,000 term life insurance. The company will cover 100% of all premiums for these benefits
- A 401K program is available for employee deferrals, however there is no company match at this time. We plan to add this in the future.
- We have applied for the StartUp NY Program; if accepted this would mean employees may be eligible for up to 10 years of NY State personal income tax exclusion
- Successful candidate will be offered stock options as part of their overall compensation package, and eligible to receive future options as part of bonus and profit-sharing plan
- Free coffee provided on-site by The Tech Garden (once COVID restrictions are lifted)