Residential Transitions, INC is a growing social services organization that is dedicated to the goal of embracing, supporting, and honoring each person’s individuality in a setting that is integrated in the community. RTI provides community-based services for persons diagnosed with a mental illness and/or a brain injury.
POSITION: HR Manager
SHIFTS: Monday – Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
SALARY: $65,000 - $80,000 annually
BENEFITS: Preparing for the future is important to us. RTI offers a 401K plan to employees with a company match of up to 4% at 5% contribution. Full-Time Employee Benefits Package included: Medical/Dental, 21 Days of PTO Per Year, 8 Company Paid Holidays, 401K, Bonus Opportunities!
LOCATIONS: Mendota Heights, MN
DESCRIPTION: The Human Resources Director will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of HR management including recruitment, employee relations, benefits administration, and compliance. The HR Manager must operate with self-initiative and undertake organizational development to improve internal practices. The HR Manager is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Overseeing the recruitment and selection process
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Developing and monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintaining pay plans and benefits programs
- Assessing, monitoring, and developing effective training programs
- Reporting to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Bachelors in Human Resources, Organizational Development, I/O Psychology, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 5 years of progressive HR experience and leadership skills.
- ATS and HRIS experience
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, I/O Psychology, Business Administration, or a related field.
- SHRM certification
- Experience overseeing HR practices in the mental health / social services industry.
- Experience operating under 245D Licensing.
RTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JOIN OUR TEAM!
The goal of Residential Transitions, Inc. is to assist persons with disabilities in achieving the highest level of independence while on life’s journey. RTI’s method to reach this goal is by providing an opportunity for homes in integrated community settings, along with providing community services which assist individuals in meeting their desired goals.
Residential Transitions, Inc.
Why Work Here?Residential Transitions, Inc. is a new and rapidly expanding human services company in offering a variety of services for adults with severe and persistent mental illness. We serve clients throughout the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area and offer residential, community, and clinical adult mental health services. We are looking to hire passionate, motivated professionals seeking to fast-track their career in mental health. We strive to provide high-quality, person-centered care for the individuals we serve. Our Mission: The goal of Residential Transitions, Inc. is to assist persons with disabilities in achieving the highest level of independence while on life’s journey. RTI’s method to reach this goal is by providing an opportunity for homes in integrated community settings, along with providing community services which assist individuals in meeting their desired goals.
8 company paid holidays, advancement opportunities, and a generous benefits package (including PTO for part-timers)!