Residential Transitions, INC is a growing social services organization that is dedicated to the goal of embracing, supporting and honoring each person’s individuality in our programs. We serve the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area throughout our various Twin Cities locations.
Residential Transitions, INC is seeking up to two full-time Area Directors to manage our Supportive Apartment Division. RTI’s Supportive Apartments program consists of 8 programs located in Ramsey and Dakota Counties and supports individuals with a diagnosis of a serious persistent mental illness, developmental disability and/or a brain injury.
POSITION: Area Director - Supportive Apartments
TYPE: Full-Time Exempt
SALARY: $50,000 - $60,000 annually; Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
LOCATION: Mendota Heights, MN
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (occasional evening/weekend as needed)
BENEFITS: Preparing for the future is important to us. RTI offers a 401K plan to employees with a company match of up to 4% at 5% contribution. Full-Time Employee Benefit Package included: Medical/Dental, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K, Bonus Opportunities!
DESCRIPTION: The Director of Supportive Apartments is responsible for overseeing all 8 of RTI's Supportive Apartments Programs throughout the Twin Cities and is responsible for:
- Providing leadership which fosters an environment of support to the people we serve.
- Overseeing the development and growth of the programs of the division.
- Employing creative ideas and problem-solving skills.
- Assuring licensure compliance and best practice of our services.
- Serving as a representative of RTI to our stakeholders.
- Creating, implementing, and managing divisional budgets.
- Applicants must be able to pass a Department of Human Services background check.
- Applicants must be orientated in a person-centered approach.
- Applicants must be able to organize and work independently.
- Applicants must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be able to document in an objective and effective manner.
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving record.
- Applicants must have a working vehicle with valid auto insurance.
- Applicants must be able to lift 40 lbs or more.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 3 or more years in a leadership position working with persons with Severe & Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI), Developmental Disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI), and/or Chemical Dependency histories (CD).
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Human Services, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, or a related field. Master's degree in a related field is preferred. Current and valid professional licensure in one of the following is preferred: LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW.
PREFERRED EDUCATION: Master's degree in a related field is preferred. Current and valid professional licensure in one of the following is preferred: LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW.
RTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JOIN OUR TEAM!
The goal of Residential Transitions, Inc. is to assist persons with disabilities in achieving the highest level of independence while on life’s journey. RTI’s method to reach this goal is by providing an opportunity for homes in integrated community settings, along with providing community services which assist individuals in meeting their desired goals.
Residential Transitions, Inc.
Why Work Here?Residential Transitions, Inc. is a new and rapidly expanding human services company in offering a variety of services for adults with severe and persistent mental illness. We serve clients throughout the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area and offer residential, community, and clinical adult mental health services. We are looking to hire passionate, motivated professionals seeking to fast-track their career in mental health. We strive to provide high-quality, person-centered care for the individuals we serve. Our Mission: The goal of Residential Transitions, Inc. is to assist persons with disabilities in achieving the highest level of independence while on life’s journey. RTI’s method to reach this goal is by providing an opportunity for homes in integrated community settings, along with providing community services which assist individuals in meeting their desired goals.
8 company paid holidays, advancement opportunities, and a generous benefits package (including PTO for part-timers)!