Membership Operations Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
The Residential Real Estate Council (RRC), was established in 1976 to provide real estate brokers with shared knowledge and tools. Recognizing the need for advanced education, the Council developed training courses for sales agents and established the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation.
Headquartered in downtown Chicago, the RRC is recognized as the leading provider of real estate education and networking for residential real estate agents, and the CRS Designation is considered the most prestigious designations a real estate agent can achieve.
RRC is seeking a Membership Operations Coordinator who will have a role in building and conveying the value of RRC membership to members, maintaining membership records, and coordinating membership projects. The Membership Operations Coordinator will need to have a firm understanding of the organization’s benefits, products and programs and how they can meet the needs of our members. This position will work closely with multiple departments to facilitate enhancements to program offerings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides top-notch customer service to members and prospective members and responds to all requests and inquiries in a timely and friendly manner.
- Ensure timely fulfillment of New CRS Designees kits by providing accurate lists to outside vendor.
- Generate monthly dues billing quotations and assist with the subscription and autorenewal fulfilment of related products.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of online advertising products including online directory subscriptions
- Process print directory artwork, review the final proofs and communicate with the vendor
- Perform account management for all customers and members (processing refunds, price adjustments, chargebacks, check fulfillment, transfers, etc)
- Responsible for updating member/customer profiles in the membership platform as needed including merging duplicate records, performing address changes and corrections as needed.
- Will perform administrative duties such as mail operations and financial support for the volunteer services and accounting teams
- Will serve as backup to Customer Care team as needed
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Associate's or bachelor's degree; Minimum of two years in an office environment, nonprofit/association experience is a plus.
- Excellent listening and written and oral communications
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong technical skills with MS Office suite and membership platform (CRM)
- A professional and resourceful style; willingness to take initiative, manage multiple tasks and projects at a time; and willingness to learn.
- Ability to interact effectively as either a leader or as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments
- Ability to work independently without close oversight, and as a team player who will engage productively with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside the organization.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid organization with downtown Chicago location
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance starts on your first day! (You only pay for Medical. We pay for Dental and Vision for you)
- Generous PTO & paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Philanthropy events (We pay you to volunteer!)
- Corporate workout facility
- Casual dress code (Wearing jeans to work is not a trend but a lifestyle here!)
- We want to celebrate you… so we give you your birthday off!
- Happy hour events (Food, drinks and great company!)
- Unlimited coffee & tea on tap…
The Residential Real Estate Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
Residential Real Estate Council
BusinessView all jobs at Residential Real Estate Council