We are a rapidly growing residential property management company with several locations in West Tennessee. Our Jackson office is responsible for the property management of over 300 residential homes. We are seeking an experienced HVAC and Maintenance Technician to join our team. This is a full-time job with benefits and opportunities for advancement, as we are increasing the number of residential properties to our portfolio.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Install, maintain, and repair HVAC units for residential customers
- Troubleshoot breakdowns and repair malfunctioning HVAC systems and components; utilize measuring and testing instruments.
- Handyman, General Repair & Maintenance Work
- Valid Driver’s License- you will use your vehicle and will be reimbursed for mileage and gas
- At least one-year experience HVAC- EPA Certified
- Handyman skills- light electrical, light plumbing, home repairs
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check*
* A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You must be honest about your record upfront. We will consider your age at the time, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and nature of the offense, etc. to determine your employability.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Paid Vacation-two weeks
Job Type: Full-time