We are seeking a Leasing Consultant to join our growing team! You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients.
- List and sell residential or commercial real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are committed to creating the best apartment living experience for our residents through award winning management.
We are also dedicated to providing our clients with customized, creative, and thoughtful management and real estate services.
We believe that success is created through a powerful combination of expertise, experience, and a commitment to offering the highest level of service to our residents, clients, and fellow team members.