JOB TITLE – Housekeeping Supervisor
To apply, please go to https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=18100&clientkey=A3F9609B35BAA5B8980E18B5DAAEE951&jpt=b4ea52c7942116d5948e905786bbd7eb
SCOPE & PURPOSE
Under the daily direction of the Executive Director, the Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for Supervising work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms and common areas. Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping and laundry service and equipment and take corrective action.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring that all housekeeping and laundry activities in a facility are appropriately carried out.
- Maintaining and upholding the quality and standards of the organization.
- Keeping a record of all housekeeping and laundry service activities conducted and maintaining a cycle of the same.
- Ensuring proper working shifts of employees.
- Recruiting housekeeping staff and evaluating their performances.
- Interacting with other departments to ensure the proper functioning of all systems.
- Complying with all safety norms and regulations set by the industry.
- Delegating work to subordinates and ensuring the timely completion of the same.
- Approximately 3 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Refurbishing and cleaning; and/or
- Quality Control
- Extensive experience with supervisory responsibilities.
- One semester of college or equivalent trade-related courses.
- Familiarity with OSHA/Safety Standards Acts, is highly desirable.
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines.
- Should have good leadership and organizational skills, as well as the ability to motivate team members.
- Ability to continuously stand or walk.
- Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs, and lift frequently.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds consistently, and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Residential One that no person within the jurisdiction thereof shall, on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination or harassment (including all forms of sexual harassment and sexual violence).