Job TitleRegistered Nurse Case Manager - Home Health
LocationCharlotte, MI, USA
Working Hours Per Week40
Ready to provide Excellent Care. One-on-one?
Residential Home Health and Hospice is seeking Registered Nurses who share the same passion and mission for providing excellent care to patients and caregivers to join our Michigan home health care team.
About Residential Home Health and Hospice:
Our team has awarded us the Top Workplaces designation for 9 Years!
As a full-continuum provider, Residential Home Health and Hospice is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients at any stage from the rehabilitative services of home health to the compassionate, end-of-life care of hospice.
We invest in every employee and provide the training, resources, and support needed so they can provide exceptional care to the patients and caregivers we serve every day.
Why Join Us as a Home Health Registered Nurse:
Here are just a few of the reasons why Residential employees have voted us a Top Workplace year after year:
- Personal one-on-one connection with patients
- Customized training and mentoring
- Employee recognition program
- Company vehicle program
- Education reimbursement benefit
- Growth opportunities
- Ongoing education and support
- Specialized and exclusive clinical programs
- Comprehensive benefit program, including company pension
Home Health Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality care in the home by developing a plan of care in collaboration with the patient/caregiver, the patient's physicians, and other care disciplines.
- Follow disease management processes and established protocols to ensure the goals determined in the plan of care are met.
- Educate patients and caregivers on the management of their illness to encourage compliance and prevent rehospitalizations.
- Reassess patients to determine if plan of care needs have changed or if it may be appropriate to recommend other disciplines, advanced care planning, or hospice.
- Oversee and document home health aide and licensed practical nurse care plans.
- Organize daily schedule by assessing individual patient needs and priorities.
- Document in Homecare Homebase (HCHB), Residential's EMR, through a company-provided tablet.
Home Health Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Must hold, in good standing, a license as a Registered Nurse, issued by the state in which you work.
- A minimum of one (1) years of experience working as a Registered Nurse including some medical/surgical experience and/or an acute care or home care setting is preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills and high-standard of ethics and compliance.
- Ability to document within an electronic medical record.
- Associate Degree from an accredited School of Nursing or higher preferred.
Graham Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer