Residential Detailing Services is a growing family run business with an exciting opportunity for skilled maintenance technicians. The Residential Maintenance Technician must be able to perform a wide variety of duties including but not limited to repairs, troubleshooting, installation, and maintenance at single family homes. This position helps to preserve the functionality and condition of the homes while maintaining a clean and safe work environment and providing excellent customer service.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Experience must include the use of:
- Basic hand tools
- Power tools
- Basic Trade Knowledge (plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, carpentry)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Driver's license required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to use discretion and independent judgement.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently
Salary Dependent Upon Experience
Please Submit Three Professional References
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time