Single Family Project Coordinator
Residential Design Services Livermore, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with all levels of customers and employees.
• Advanced knowledge of computers and business and/or industry software applications, primarily Microsoft Office Products and Outlook.
• Results and people-oriented with the ability to balance multiple business considerations.
• Strong organization skills with a disciplined approach to work.
• Excellent attention to detail and thorough.
- Senior Project Manager, Sacramento
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Three to five years experience with Flooring and Tile Trades, materials and project scopes. Experience with and knowledge of Northern California homebuilders and general contractors a plus.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers whose first language is English.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the job may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment; however, may be needed at a field location.
Periodic travel within the State of California
All other duties and special projects as assigned. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Residential Design Services
Residential Design Services an industry leader and Intown Design partnering with builders to offer their homebuyers a brilliant interior design experience, while delivering outstanding quality, products, installations and service.
TechnologyView all jobs at Residential Design Services