Summary: Liaison between project/account managers and customers. This includes communication with client representatives and other internal departments including processing of information from multiple sources. Communicates proactively with customer to avoid delays, adapt to changes and, when necessary, address problems.
- Processing selections from clients and design center.
- Create work orders in GDP.
- Create and process material PO’s.
- Distribute processed paperwork to warehouse.
- Schedule installations with Builder and RDS
- Follow up on any job issues that arise.
- Schedule Customer Service/Warranty work with Builder and RDS field tech.
- Set up accurate billing amounts in GDP for Accounting to process.
- Notify Accounting once job is complete.
- The position is mostly a Project Coordinator position with an emphasis on Multi Family.
- The position can be remote and the candidate does not need to be located in NorCal.
- All other projects as assigned
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent Customer Service skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of computers and/or industry software applications.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, high adaptability to learning new software and technology.
- Results and people-oriented with the ability to balance multiple business considerations.
- Strong organization skills with a disciplined approach to work.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and professional demeanor
- Knowledge of construction process with Multi Family experience being desirable.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
- Construction progress billing experience is desirable.
- Flooring knowledge or experience is desirable.
- Senior Project Manager
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 3- 5 years experience in the Flooring and Tile Industry, materials and project scopes a must.
- Experience and knowledge of Northern California homebuilders and general contractors a plus.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the job may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment; however, may be needed at a field location.
Periodic travel within the assigned area of operations
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Residential Design Services (RDS) is a private equity-backed middle market design center management and product installation business currently serving the California market. RDS’ customers are large production and small custom residential housing and multi-family builders. As the share leader, RDS’ mission is to win in the residential markets we serve by creating a brilliant interior design experience and by providing flawless delivery of products and services for our strategic partners. Our vision is to continuously redefine excellence in interior design and installation services throughout North America.
Residential Design Services offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. If you would like more information about Residential Design Services, visit our website at www.resdesign.com
Residential Design Services