- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company is currently seeking a Bookkeeper Controller to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company. Ability to manage multiple business accounts, experience with construction bookkeeping preferred.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Process company payroll
- Receive, process, and manage insurance for subcontractors and company policies
- Accurately code and separate transactions into different jobs
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Track budget in construction software and reconcile to quickbooks online account
- Previous experience in construction accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of Quickbooks Online
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Residential Construction CompanyWhy Work Here?
Opportunity to grow with a small family run business in the high end real estate sector in the Baton Rouge market.
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Residential Construction Company