Marketing Project Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
The Marketing Project Specialist is a marketing professional responsible for ensuring all approved marketing projects are properly assigned, tracked, and budgeted, and that the status of those projects remain up to date to deliver projects on time and within budget. Partnering with marketing, sales, and business units, this position will organize and manage all marketing projects. Through strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects, this position will help drive the Building Accessories forward.
Who we're looking for
All your life, you've been a thinker - a practical innovator with rolled-up sleeves, a strong sense of purpose and healthy dose of optimist in you. A maker who gets things done. If you dream of using technology to make a difference in the world, we want you with us.
At Gibraltar, we're solving big problems and pushing the boundaries of what's possible, changing lives with smarter products and services in agtech, renewable energy and residential products that will shape a better future for people and the planet. So we're looking for more than great talent, we're looking for good people with a unique point of view - creators ready to tackle our most important challenges.
If you thrive in a collaborative and inclusive culture, working side by side with talented teammates or hand in hand with customers and communities to solve real-world technology problems, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do
- Establish a process for the management and tracking of all marketing projects.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of projects.
- Follow up on status with internal and external accountable parties, identifying risks to schedule. Resolve issues with the team to correct/adhere to project schedules.
- Create project scope and work cross-functionally in creation of project plan.
- Establish framework for marketing budget and monthly reporting with finance team.
- Reconcile and submit for approval marketing invoicing, purchase card transactions, etc.
- Lead production manager for media within the division on the coordination of offsite activities, meetings, shoots for video and photography including finding locations, props, product and sourcing.
- Utilize project management software to efficiently and effectively track marketing projects.
- Track and report channel campaigns and product promotions.
- Prepare status reports and executive summaries as requested.
- This position will require occasional travel, for channel events, production and project needs.
- Up to 35% domestic travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we need
Bachelors Degree: 2+ Years - Marketing or related field. Preferably in build out phase of marketing function
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial management skills, including monthly, quarterly, and annual budgeting.
- Strong data management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Demonstration of initiative.
- Microsoft Project experience is preferred.
What we offer
Health & Welfare
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans for employees and dependents
- Health care & dependent flexible spending plans
- Free Life and AD&D coverage with supplemental coverage options
- Employee assistance programs focused on mental health
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus opportunities
- Generous 401(k) plan
Flexibility & Time Off
- Paid time off, including vacation, bereavement, jury duty, sick leave, disability, holidays.
- Hybrid & remote work opportunities available
Community & Personal Development
- Donation matching and time off to volunteer
- Educational reimbursement
Gibraltar is a leading manufacturer and supplier of products and services for North American agtech, renewable energy, residential, and infrastructure markets. By building solutions that make life better for people and the planet, Gibraltar advances the art and science of engineering, science and technology to shape the future of comfortable living, sustainable power, and productive growing.
Guided by an inclusive, values-driven culture that celebrates and rewards different perspectives, we work together to create lasting positive impact on everyone our business touches. To learn more about what makes us #GibraltarProud, visit our website: www.gibraltar1.com
Gibraltar is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Gibraltar will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
BusinessView all jobs at Residential Building