The Loan Officer Assistant is responsible for providing assistance to the assigned production team or Loan Officers in originating and processing loans and offering general office assistant as needed. Bonuses may apply. Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work with clients by phone and in-person gathering required information to complete application.
• Research and develop loan scenarios to best fit borrower's needs and financial circumstances by comparing product profiles and pricing.
• Collect and analyze information regarding income, assets, investments, and debts.
• Determine which financial products best meet customer needs and financial circumstances.
• Determine what documents and signatures are required for a completed loan package.
• May lock interest rates.
• Complete package and prepare for Opener.
• Expedite loan processing and underwriting working with designated processing team.
• Communicate all processors needs directly to clients.
• Analyze underwriting conditions, offering.
3-5 years of Mortgage Experience preferred.
Residential Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time