Recipe for Success
Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Receives shipments from vendors, checking vendor packing slips/invoices for accuracy and insuring quantities received are as stated; maintains appropriate records. Directly issues parts received to open work orders or places parts in proper location within the parts room. Maintains an updated inventory of the parts room and remote storage locations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Issues replacement parts to mechanics; assists mechanics in choice of parts.
- Assembles and fills orders as requested. Issues parts to open computer work orders as parts are distributed to mechanics.
- Complies with all regulations regarding the handling of hazardous materials. Obtains Material Safety Data Sheets as required from vendors.
- Maintains a clean and orderly parts room.
- Orders special (non-stock) parts for repair orders, following order policies and procedures as needed.
- Monitor re-order levels and replenish inventory in order to maintain proper inventory levels
- Takes inventory of parts and equipment and maintains inventory records.
- Enters and maintains parts into database to keep current.
- Works with Maintenance Coordinator for upkeep of CMMS system as needed.
1. Two to four years’ experience as a Maintenance Parts Clerk.
2. Experience with Planning Systems such as: CMMS.
3. Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
4. Strong Inventory Experience in a Manufacturing environment.
5. Proven ability to plan and coordinate across multiple functional groups, align objectives, and keep deliverables on track.
1. Office and warehouse environment.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Repetitive lifting, kneeling, and bending with packages in excess of 35 lbs is required.
4. Requires walking, climbing stairs, and standing for long periods of time.
5. Flexible schedule and hours based on business needs.
6. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!