Title: Looking for Customer Support Representative
Location: Remote / Work from Home
Term: Contract Long Term
Pay $13/hr w2
- Under supervision, this position is responsible for assisting the Customer Service department with inbound calling only when necessary, completing outbound calling for Enrollment related routes, handling miscellaneous correspondence and faxed documents, route management for various clients, Provider Portal verification, and various Ancillary tasks. Performs both on demand and pro-active services for the clients, members, providers, and departments serviced by TMG Health. Receives, researches, resolves and documents member, provider, client and department inquiries while ensuring compliance with state and federal laws. Maintains effective relationships with external and internal customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to work scheduled hours. Overtime may be required including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- At least some Customer Service/Call Center experience
- Knowledge of Facets routing, Facets note documentation and TMG Health's systems
- Clear and concise and verbal and written communications skills
Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Experience working independently and meeting defined goals
please send resume to email@example.com
Why Work Here?
Great dynamic work environment