[ is the undisputed leader in reputation experience management and consistently delivers innovative, customer-driven solutions to household brands such as Nissan, Public Storage, US Bank, GM, Ford, and Kaiser Permanente. Our SaaS-based platform and patented Reputation Score helps marketers, operations and customer experience professionals improve their reputation by managing tens of millions of reviews and interactions across hundreds of thousands of customer touchpoints.
We now live in a feedback economy, where the customer's voice is paramount, and every online review could make or break a business. is hyper-focused on unlocking the power of customer feedback to improve business reputation and drive growth. We innovate with a purpose and are obsessed with big data - it's at the core of everything we do.
Our focus on people extends beyond our customers to our employees, who are our most valuable asset. We are a gritty and passionate bunch - best defined by the belief that diversity is a business essential, promises matter, and philanthropy is the foundation for a built to last organization. We cultivate a culture where being a straight shooter is celebrated, and personal hustle is vital to our collective success. There is no prize for second place!
Speaking of employee hustle - the company was recently named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 list [ Inc. magazine's annual ranking of America's fastest-growing private companies, for the second year in a row. We were also ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2s Summer 2020 report.
has over 250 integration partners and has forged strategic alliances with marquee-name brands, including Google [ Facebook, JD Power [ , and . Altogether, these partnerships amplify 's credibility in the industry and provide new opportunities for innovation.
"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren Buffett
WHY WORK AT
* We are an innovation engine with 31 technology patents, ranked in the top three of all competitors.
* Our customer-centric focus has led to a nearly 200% revenue growth from 2016 to 2019.
* The platform is used by three of the top five automotive OEMs and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and over 100 leading property management firms.
* We've raised over $117 million in funding from the same A-list venture capital firms that backed Google, Microsoft, and Intuit.
* Our executive management team is diverse and committed to building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded and careers are developed.
* Who thrives at Managers who embody a player-coach mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over quick wins and luck.
is seeking a talented Sr. Director Accounting Operations. Reporting to the Company's Chief Accounting Officer this role will lead a team of accounting professionals and drive the Company's general ledger and overall accounting operations. This role will be the point-person for the Company's day-to-day accounting processes. This position will be hands on and will collaborate closely with Finance to ensure proper accounting treatment, execution of accounting functions and reporting of results.
The idea candidate will play a key leadership role in the overall Accounting organization around change management process and controls improvement, scaling accounting and Company infrastructure and operations, and developing a team of accounting professionals. The role will be responsible for creating and maintaining corporate accounting policies, driving an internal customer service approach in working with other functional areas, and building and maintaining an effective internal control environment.
* Direct and oversee the Company's day-to-day accounting operations, including execution of operational accounting policy, general ledger, fixed assets, stock administration and other accounting activities.
* Run the monthly/quarterly close process, ensuring all results are posted and fully analyzed in a timely manner and reported to executive management per defined timelines.
* Coordinate accounting policies and associated research around Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
* Ensure that consolidated financial results are complete, consistently prepared and materially correct and direct the preparation of SEC-compliant monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and footnotes.
* Designs and document the methods for preparing internal financial reports for management, detailing the results of the accounting period; including balance sheets, income statements, statements of cash flow and custom reports.
* Coordinate with all levels of management within the accounting and finance teams to gain assurance that the reports are accurate and complete, with fluctuations identified and explained.
* Partner with CAO as primary interfaces with the Companys external auditors, and coordinate execution of annual audit.
* Work closely with the Technical Accounting and Revenue Operations team to assess revenue recognition criteria and record transactions appropriately.
* Perform authoritative guidance research and document finding.
* Manage cash flow with the treasury and finance team to assure the Company maintains established cash targets.
* Partner with CAO to manage all income-based taxes, VAT, Sales, Use and Other Tax compliance.
* Consistently identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve operating margins.
* Set goals and expectations for direct reports and hold staff accountable for successful performance.
* Mentor, coach and lead a high performing and diverse global team.
* Champion excellence in business ethics and integrity, social responsibility, cross-cultural effectiveness, and engagement.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* CPA required.
* Big-4 public company audit experience is strongly preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent major is required.
* 10+ years experience progressive accounting management roles in high-growth, multi-national companies that have reached at least $50M+ in annual revenues.
* 3+ years experience directly managing a team.
* Very strong technical knowledge of accounting/GAAP, SEC rules and requirements, classification of accounts and transactions.
* Hands-on experience in managing accounting operations, monthly/quarterly accounting close and preparation of financial statements.
* Strong knowledge of internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
* Solid experience with one or more financial ERP/general ledger systems.
* Software revenue recognition experience in a technology and/or services company.
* A customer-centric, service orientation to running the accounting organization is critical.
* Track record of driving organizational change and improving a function.
* Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence management and contributors at all levels of the organization.
* A proven leader in training and developing high-performing teams.
* A proactive leader and effective coach committed to the development and engagement of their team.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships.
* A good listener with outstanding interpersonal influencing qualities and a natural, effective consultative style.
* Ability to respond to, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines while maintaining the highest of standards of completeness and accuracy.
* Effective and decisive under pressure.
* Independent/flexible problem-solver with ability to positively cope with change.
MORE ON :
The majority of consumers 90% say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet marketing departments are at the mercy of third-party algorithms they don't control, and no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Our Reputation Score, much like the consumer FICO score, is an indispensable index for every business, and the accurate measure of how a company can get found, get chosen, and get better. Global companies across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage, and more use our platform to:
* Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
* Improve star ratings and search result rankings
* Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
* Manage social media engagement and advertising
* Make operational changes to improve customer experience
* Maximize customer retention and revenue
is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company funded by top-tier venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, Ascension Ventures, August Capital, Heritage Group, and Icon Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.