SEO / ORM Team Leader & Lead Strategist - Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are:
Reputation Management Consultants (RMC) is a reputation management firm used by high-profile individuals, professionals, executives, politicians, leaders, celebrities, individuals, and companies of all sizes, including Fortune 1000 companies and governments. Our performance-driven team consists of former journalists, communicators, marketers, creative experts and more.
A Reputation Management Team Leader & Lead Strategist at RMC will be a proactive client focused leader building impactful strategies, providing unsurpassed client relations and executing successful reputation management campaigns across many verticals. The ideal candidate meets or beats deadlines, stays ahead of trends and always looks for new ways to solve problems. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of two to three years of experience as a project manager or account executive with experience managing a small team of analysts and must demonstrate thoughtfulness and creativity, a positive attitude, excellent communication plus writing skills, an obsessive attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a position where how you communicate and report to your clients is just as important as the amazing results you will achieve.
- Manage the day to day account responsibilities of clients.
- Stay current on new reputation management, social media management, SEO and digital trends and implement strategies and tactics to meet clients' objectives to exceed expectations.
- Ability to supervise and mentor staff.
- Produce monthly reports that demonstrate the value of our services.
- Develop and implement the strategy for campaigns.
- Communicating confidently with your clients
- Identify and participate in new business opportunities, as necessary.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is a must.
- Proficient knowledge of SEO best practices and an understanding of Google ranking factors. Experience managing organic optimization campaigns is a plus.
- The ability to manage many projects with various deadlines and meet those deadlines.
- The ability to honor and maintain a strict level of confidentiality.
- The ability to take direction & work autonomously once briefed.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-orientated environment.
- Think creatively and outside of the box.
- The ability to understand the client's brand and manage it into high value content that meets exacting brand standards.
- The ability to set clients expectations.
- Experience managing a small team of analysts.
- Experience managing vendors.
- Superb writing and editing skills.
- Basic knowledge of Public Relations.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must be very well organized.
Competitive benefits package - up to $80,000 DOE, including medical/dental/vision support, vacation/sick time/paid time off for major holidays, 401(k), flexible working arrangements (i.e. working remotely)
Reputation Management Consultants
BusinessView all jobs at Reputation Management Consultants