Helpdesk Application Developer (Zendesk)
- Expired: May 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Helpdesk Application Developer
We are looking for a talented Helpdesk Application Developer to join our Technology team. Individuals will be working on large-scale Helpdesk applications that will reach tens of millions of users nationwide. Individuals must have a strong passion for Web and Helpdesk technologies and be willing to work in a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability. If youre intrigued by these challenges and want to be part of a team thats working to transform the futurethis position is for you.
- Work with the product design team to implement next generation of our Helpdesk products
- Design and Document Helpdesk Customer service and ticketing procedures
- Utilize clean design, emerging coding and design practices
- Contribute throughout all stages of product design, development, unit testing, and code review
- Entry-level experience with Zendesk and/or any other Customer Service software ticketing platforms
- Experience with APIs and/or Python programming is a Big PLUS!
- Be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and with multiple teams to build Helpdesk applications
- Preferred Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on information technology or web development
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
- Hybrid working model. In-office is on-site at Washington D.C. with easy access to public transportation
We offer very competitive pay with full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Personal Loss Benefits, Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, DC/VA/MD Transit Benefit Program, Vacation, Sick Leave, and several other benefits.
Powered by JazzHR
Republican National Committee
TechnologyView all jobs at Republican National Committee