Sr. Analyst - Digital Marketing Analytics
Republic Finance Plano, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
At Republic Finance, we are building a leading consumer lending company. In business for over 60 years, we are proud to be a trusted lender in 230+ communities in 10 states! We are seeking a Sr. Analyst – Digital Marketing Analytics. This is a key role with significant and broad responsibilities. This role will report to the Sr. Manager of Credit Policy but primarily support an 8-person Marketing Team with substantial opportunity for future growth within the company in concert with driving business expansion. As a team-member responsible for developing analytical reporting and measuring funnel metrics, you will be a key thought leader on all digital marketing strategy and have significant input into all marketing strategy decisions. You will work closely with credit risk, operations and external partners to collaborate on broader critical initiatives and shape the direction and growth of the overall business in a collaborative dynamic team environment. Strategic decisions will require balancing growth, risk and profitability. Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Establish a robust infrastructure and plans that prudently test and learn into new customer acquisition and digital marketing strategies including, but not limited to SEM, SEO, Social and Programmatic/Display. Similarly enable efficient diagnosis of root cause for variance from performance expectations.
- Develop new reporting for test and learn strategies that measure funnel traffic from entry, decision, loan origination, and loan performance. Including Costs of Loan Acquisition and Customer Lifetime Value.
- Maintain a detailed performance monitoring framework and associated management dashboards that readily highlight areas of confidence and areas in need of further evaluation for resolution of concerns or exploitation of opportunities.
- Monitor and analyze competitor data and marketing creative to gather insights on offer sizes, rates, terms, and different types of direct mail/email offers.
- Monitor customer feedback reviews and work with operations to resolve any areas that need improvement.
- Maintain reporting for Lead Generation partners including lead generation, lead conversion, targeting & segmentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline is required, advanced degree is attractive.
- 3-4 years in an analyst role working on data-driven problem solving.
- 2-3 years of analytical experience in digital marketing (website analytics, SEO, SEM, social, email, funnel optimization, A/B testing).
- Highly proficient in SQL, with Python experience preferred.
- Experience working with a high-performance CRM (Sales Force preferred)
- Experience with data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, leadership skills, a high level of initiative, intellectual curiosity and creativity, and time management skills.
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Regular drawings for sports tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. #zr3
BusinessView all jobs at Republic Finance