Service Desk Supervisor
Republic Finance Baton Rouge, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
Republic Finance is seeking an experienced Service Desk Supervisor to join our IT team! At Republic Finance, we are building a leading consumer lending company. In business for over 60 years, we are proud to be a trusted lender in over 230 communities in 10 states! We specialize in providing flexible lending solutions and outstanding customer service. Driven by our shared mission to pursue excellence for our team, our customers, and our performance, we are transforming into a modern, fast-growing business.
As a Service Desk Supervisor you will answer & resolve incoming technical incidents, requests and issues for Republic Finance enterprise & Office level operations. You will handle approximately 60+ calls/day with regard to all areas of IT infrastructure and applications. You will work with various internal support groups to advance escalate complex high priority/high impact issues, as well as ensure a high degree of customer service and customer focus. This position can be based in Baton Rouge, LA, or Plano, TX. Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Manages a large corporate help desk, efficiently and professionally, in a high-volume environment that operates 6 days a week , including a rotating after hour and holiday on-call schedule.
- Assists with escalation and support from the tier 3 groups.
- Manages the SLAs and OLAs for team and ensures they are being met.
- Maintain and update procedures.
- Coach, mentor, and train staff to perform at high levels
- Generates productivity and KPI reports for leadership
- Manage procurement, Hardware, and software inventory
- Manages the resolution of inbound incidents; balancing the need for customer service and issue resolution with the constraints of an incident time goal.
- Translates complex, technical concepts into easy to understand language to assist non-technically oriented customers.
- Demonstrates a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Diagnoses hardware, software, printing, and network connectivity issues including LAN, WAN, WLAN and VPN access in a complex environment, offering a variety of tier 1 & tier 2 solutions, using remote control tools to assists customers when needed.
- Troubleshoots corporate applications with the use of a knowledge base and assign issues to the appropriate support group as needed; provides feedback on documentation for publication in knowledge base.
- Facilitates obtaining new computer systems or modifications to existing systems by understanding the functions of the user department and analyzing current processing and procedures, advising them on appropriate alternatives in meeting their computing needs, and assisting them in the preparation of associated request, including imaging, configuration and delivery of endpoints.
- Monitors the help desk queue and ensures tickets are resolved before the exceeded target completion date/time, or to the users’ satisfaction.
- Accurately, quickly, and typing efficiently records all interactions with customers in an incident management tracking tool.
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively identifies solutions.
- Meets or exceeds statistical metrics regarding; ticket and call quality (accuracy), first call resolution, schedule adherence, and call handle time.
- Adheres to policies and procedures regarding the safeguarding of protected information,
- Ability to handle VIP support with white glove treatment for Executives and other Senior managers in the organization.
- 7+ years of related Technical Support, Help Desk, or Service Desk experience in a large corporate IT setting with 5+years of leadership experience
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience in addition to the requirements listed above
- Experience working with ITSM & ITOM tools (ConnectWise, Service Now, etc.)
- Experience with CRM platforms. Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Excellent Organization and Documentation skills.
- Experience using and supporting IP phone systems
- Experience with Windows Server infrastructure & roles (AD, DHCP, DNS, DFS, CA, etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting remote access tools (VPN) and general connectivity (LAN/WAN) issues
- Experience with Networked Printing & Print Servers
- Experience with Video Conferencing Solutions (Cisco Teleprescence, Webex etc.) or like environment
- Experience with SharePoint Administration or like environment
- Experience with Exchange & 3rd party email protection or like environment
- Experience with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (Citrix, HP Thin Client, etc.) or like environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge and experience supporting Microsoft Windows Desktop operating systems, etc.
- Able to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment with a strong customer service focus
- Able to be self-motivated and directed, to effectively prioritize and execute task in a high stress environment.
- Outstanding ability to perform logical troubleshooting in pressure situations is a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. #zr2
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
BusinessView all jobs at Republic Finance