Republic Finance is seeking a Senior Analyst or Manager for the Credit Policy and Analytics Team. This is a key role with significant and broad responsibilities. This role will report to the Head of Credit Policy and Analytics and be a member of a 7-person credit policy and analytics team with substantial opportunity for future growth within the company in concert with driving business expansion. As a team-member responsible for analyzing credit performance and trends, building financial forecasting, developing strategic insights to shape credit policy, you will be a key thought leader on all credit strategy and decisions and have significant input into all lending decisions and balance sheet performance. You will work closely with finance, operations and external partners to collaborate on broader strategic initiatives and shape the direction and growth of the overall business in a collaborative dynamic team environment. Strategic decisions will require balancing growth, risk and profitability. Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in building and maintain a rigorous performance monitoring framework and associated management dashboards that readily highlight areas of confidence and areas in need of further evaluation for resolution of concerns or exploitation of opportunities.
- Analyze and forecast performance assumptions for credit policy strategies that integrate robust analytical techniques. Maintain transparent communication and trust with all key stakeholders on results and strategic impacts.
- Analyze risks and opportunity considerations and draft insights to guide executives on business decisions.
- Develop and maintain a robust economic framework that will serve as the foundation for business decision-making.
- Identify and size second and third order impact resulting from strategic decision and policy or process changes
- Continuously challenge and enhance assumptions and forecasting through analysis of customer behavior data and sophisticated statistical and financial modeling. Similarly enable efficient diagnosis of root cause for variance from performance expectations
- Establish a robust infrastructure for scenario testing and experiment design and evaluation for lending strategies. Recommend updates to possible scenarios, associated risks and opportunities around business performance.
- Experience of 3-6 years in the unsecured credit space including credit cards or installment lending at a sophisticated issuer of unsecured revolving and term loans.
- Experience with SQL, Python
- Familiarity with statistical modeling and forecasting, portfolio P&L simulation, vintage profitability tracking and marginal expansion strategies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, leadership skills, a high level of initiative, intellectual curiosity and creativity, and a robust understanding of the consumer lending business that includes the various facets of a specialty lending operation.
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline is required, advanced degree is attractive.
Weoffer a competitive compensation and benefits packageincluding:
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Regular drawings for LSU and Saints tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. #zr2
Software Powered by iCIMS