Republic Finance Baton Rouge, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
Republic Finance is seeking an outgoing, business-minded analyst to join a collaborative, high-performing Legal & Compliance team. In your role as Business Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing data and information associated with consumer complaints, state examinations, department action items and resources, and inbound service requests. You will also collaborate with team members within the Legal & Compliance department to assist with process management and workflow improvement by tracking and monitoring the status of action items from creation to completion to ensure all assigned tasks are completed in a comprehensive and timely manner.
In business for over 60 years, we are proud to be a trusted lender online and through our branch network in 230+ communities in 10 states! Driven by our shared mission to pursue excellence for our customers, Republic Finance is a fast-growing consumer finance company that is continually innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want to be served.
- Identify, mitigate and escalate trends and risks based on data analysis of consumer complaints and state examinations, as necessary, and provide regular updates regarding tracked timelines and assigned tasks to business partners.
- Elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of partners and end users.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to write requirements specifications accurately and concisely.
- Understand and identify impact of process changes on other processes and/or procedures.
- Collaborate with business team members to research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and systems and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes and assist in conducting research on products to meet agreed upon requirements and to support purchase or development efforts.
- Translate conceptual client requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Develop and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are accurately interpreted and assist with the interpretation of client requirements into feasible options.
- Build process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to partners and/or end users and to communicate changes, improvements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to partners and end users so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Develop audit standards to manage and track the status of requirements throughout the process lifecycle and periodically test processes and systems to confirm ongoing efficiency; enforce and redefine, as necessary.
- Participate in the selection of any requirements documentation software solutions that the business may opt to use and in the QA of purchased or developed solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
- Apply substantial knowledge and experience to perform a wide range of advanced activities and/or determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Work to demanding timelines in a fast-paced team environment.
- Coordinate small projects within a larger project scope, coordinate and shepherd special projects and perform other job-related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate's/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience
- 2+ years relevant experience in business administration, finance, or information systems preferred.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Working knowledge of and experience using Adobe Acrobat Pro as well as Microsoft & Office 365 programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Visio, and Power BI. Ability to pass skills assessment test upon request.
- Strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including ability to interpret and explain data for a variety of audiences.
- Ability to handle shifting priorities and work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as effectively within a team.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills necessary to successfully perform these responsibilities.
- Familiarity with financial and lending laws and regulations a plus.
- Must pass drug screen, criminal background check, and credit check.
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Regular drawings for sports tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. #zr3
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
BusinessView all jobs at Republic Finance